Men's Force Cotton Delmont
$29.99 to $32.99
(0) Write a review
- related products
Men's midweight t-shirt made of sweat-fighting fabric.
If this men's long-sleeve t-shirt were a horse, it would be a Clydesdale. It's made of hardworking cotton-blend jersey that wicks away sweat and resists stains. The relaxed fit gives you plenty of room to move.
- 5.75-ounce, 65% cotton / 35% polyester plaited jersey knit
- Built with Force technology to wick sweat and dry fast
- FastDry® technology wicks away sweat
- Stain Breaker® technology releases stains
- Left-chest pocket with sewn-on Carhartt patch
- Raglan sleeves increase range of motion for less restriction
- Tagless neck label for a smooth feel
- Model Height: 6'2"; Chest Size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
Keep your cool with sweat-wicking FastDry® technology.
All Carhartt Force® gear wicks sweat thanks to FastDry® technology. Force also either fights odors, releases stains with Stain Breaker® technology, or both.
Fast Dry technology has superior wicking action which makes perspiration a memory. The bottom line is that Force works harder, day in and day out, for hard-working men and women, at a price that doesn’t bring out complaints at the kitchen table.
- FastDry®: Superior wicking action makes perspiration a memory
- Stain Breaker®: Stain fighting fabric stares down heat and grime
- Anti-Odor: Takes the fight to odor and wins in a technical knockout
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Carhartt Men's Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review