(0) Write a review
- related products
BUFF® Polar Multifunctional Headwear has been engineered with a 4-Way, seamless, ULTRA STRETCH fabric construction, that features UPF 50 protection,100% recycled REPREVE® Performance Microfiber, and PrimaLoft® fleece.
- 4-way stretch
- PrimaLoft® fleece
- UPF 50 Sun protection*
- 100% recycled REPREVE® Performance Microfiber
- Multifunctional - 10+ ways to wear
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- One-size-fits-most adults
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 29.5 (L) x 9.5 (W) inches
- Weight: 2.3 ounces
- Upper: 95% REPREVE® Polyester made from recycled water bottles, 5% Elastane
- Lower: PrimaLoft® Fleece; 85% Recycled Polyester, 15% Polyester
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
Protection against the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection by LEITAT-Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/NZS 4399:1996 “Sun protective clothing Evaluation and Classification”, results achieving UPF>50 (98% UV protection). Protection may be lessened if fabric is stretched, wet or old.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
BUFF USA Ways to Wear Guide
One Size Fits Most
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review