John Deere 7930 with Frontloader and Trailer
(0) Write a review
- related products
The John Deere 7930 has the same features as other models of the 3000 Premium Pro tractor series, i.e. a fully glazed cabin with opening doors, a detachable front load, an off-road full floating front axle, and a height adjustable drawbar coupling. Thanks to its unique play/steering system featuring a steering wheel that is extended through the cabin roof, this tractor can easily be handled by children despite its fully glazed cabin. This BRUDER model, in combination with the tandem axle tipping trailer, offers the little farmers a whole host of ways to have fun. The gates of the tipping tandem axle trailer can be opened on three sides. Also the grain outlet slide can be opened and the top retaining gates are removable. A stabiliser ensures stability and profiled tyres complete the picture.
Recommended age: from 3 years upwards
- removable top
- detachable front weight
- Tow coupling with height-adjustable lifting gear
- side gates open up on three sides
- tipping trailer
- folding stabilizer
- engine bonnet can be opened
- steerable, off-road full floating axle
- steerable and off-road front axle
- tread tyres
- detachable and fully functioning front loader
- The fertilizer spreader outlet slide opens and closes
- additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
inkl. Frontloader for tractor Series 3000, Art.-Nr. 03333:
- clip-on front loader without removal of the front weight
- grabs can be removed individually
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review