(0) Write a review
- related products
The Cat® Excavator is an impressive construction site vehicle inspired by the world market leader, designed for use on large-scale building sites, in agriculture, and also refuse disposal. The excavator function is an exact replica of the original and can be operated by children on their own, by means of a child's hand size handle on the main excavator rig that is easy to use. The excavator function was further developed to create an all-time first by creating a function that slows down the tipping out function when the shovel is being emptied, so that complete unloading can only be guaranteed at the same height as the tipper. Furthermore the excavator arm can be used way beneath the level of the vehicle (e.g. for drainage work) and the shovel can also be removed. A special feature is the fact that the treads are equipped with genuine chain links (not rubber treads). The vehicle can be fitted with the supplied rubber fittings so that the treads can run on polished floors. The bonnet, which can be opened and the realistic ventilator grill emphasise the high quality fittings.
Recommended age: from 4 years upwards
- Shovel can be removed
- Bonnet can be opened to view realistic ventilator grill
- Genuine chain links (not rubber treads)
- the excavator arm can be used way beneath the level of the vehicle (e.g. for drainage work)
- delayed dumping function during the discharging of the bucket
- fully functioning shovel arm, operated by the manual lever
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review