Indoor outdoor footwear that keeps toes warm and toasty
Outrageously cozy and comfortable, these women's woolly slip-ons are great for unwinding after a day on the mountain or just venturing out to grab the Sunday paper. They're fully lined in soft high-pile faux-fur for warmth, and feature shock-absorbing Rebound cushioning.
- 100% waterproof
- Adjustable draw cord system for secure fit
- DuraFresh bio-technology activates to fight odors
- Bogs Max-Wick moves sweat away from your foot to keep you dry
- Rebound technology in outsole provides lasting comfort
- Comfort rated to -22F/-30C
- Height = 8 inches
- Circumference = 13 inches
- Cushioning: Rebound - Provides a shock absorbing cushion and foot support that lasts the life of the product
- Waterproof: 100% Waterproof - Protects from the elements in any season.
- Odor Control: Durafresh - Earth-friendly bio-technology that activates to fight unwanted odors.
- Slip Resistant: BioGrip Outsole - The highest standard of chemical and slip resistance.
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page