The Most Comfortable Work Boot You'll Ever Pull On
Originally designed to help farmers stay dry, safe and comfortable, these insulated work boots are now a favorite of farmers and weekend warriors a like. Featuring easy-on pull handles, 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech™ insulation, and an internal midsole with rubber sponge these boots will deliver cushioning and warmth. Comfort-rated to -40°F.
- 100% Waterproof
- Height: 10"
- Circumference: 16"
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°F
- Durable hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech™
- Easy-on pull handles
- Internal midsole with rubber sponge delivers extra cushion and warmth
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- DuraFresh bio-technology that activates to fight unwanted odors
- Average weight 4.87 pounds per pair
- Neo-Tech: Four-way stretch inner bootie provides insulation and comfort.
- 100% Waterproof: Protects from the elements in any season.
- Durafresh: Earth-friendly bio-technology that activates to fight unwanted odors.
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page