All weather boots for kids who explore & play.
Bogs were first created for farmers in soggy Oregon, and these kids' boots have the rugged, durable design to prove it. They're 100% waterproof with subzero Neo-Tech insulation that keeps kids warm and comfortable no matter the conditions. A self-cleaning outsole resists sticky mud and debris.
- 100% Waterproof
- Comfort rated to -30F/-34C
- Durable hand-lasted rubber over a four way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Non-marking and self-cleaning outsole
- DuraFresh bio-technology activates to fight unwanted odors
- Easy pull-on handles
- Height: 9"
- Circumference: 9"
Protects from the elements in any season.
Four-way stretch inner bootie provides insulation and comfort.
Earth-friendly bio-technology that activates to fight unwanted odors.
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.