Getting Started with Composting
How to Turn Your Trash and Scraps Into Nutrient-Rich Soil
You've probably heard about it before, but do you know why it's important?
- Recycle household and yard waste
- Conditions soil with nutrients that help your lawn or garden thrive
- Supports healthy soil with microorganisms that protect plants from disease
- Protect the environment with a natural alternative to fertilizer
- Reduces landfill waste—over 1/3 of landfill waste is compostable
Want to give it a try?