2'Fer Front or Rear Light Set
(0) Write a review
- related products
A set of really smart, compact USB lights, each of which can act as either a front or a rear … it’s a 2'fer!
- Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard - This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured.
- Front or Rear Capable - With the push of a button, the 2’Fer can switch between a white 60 lumen front light and a red 20 lumen rear light. Holding the button for 2 seconds turns the light on and off, and pushing the button once changes modes between white solid, red solid, white flashing and red flashing. The light also remembers which mode you were last using and turns on in that mode.
- Excellent Side Visibility - Built in design features channel a bright hit of light to each side providing visibility to cross traffic.
- LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator - A small built in LED light indicates the battery level
- Front - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs - 60 Lumens
- Rear - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs - 20 Lumens
- Charging cable included, no tools required
- Lithium Polymer battery
- Waterproof to IP-65 standard
- 3 hour recharge time
- 18g / 0.04lb each
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review