Black Diamond Equipment
$59.99 $41.99 30% off
(0) Write a review
- related products
Whether you’re cooking on the tailgate, playing cards in camp or sorting gear in the tent, the Black Diamond Apollo Lantern provides 225 lumens of bright, glare-free and fully adjustable light. The Apollo runs on either its internal rechargeable lithium ion battery or standard alkalines, and the lantern also charges handheld electronics via an external USB port. The redesigned housing features a collapsible double-hook loop for hanging in the tent or on a tree, as well as folding legs for setting on a table. Strobe and dimming modes allow for custom lighting, and a power meter displays for both alkalines and the internal rechargeable battery.
- QuadPower LED with 225 lumens (on max setting) enclosed in a diffuser globe for bright, glare-free light
- Runs on internal rechargeable lithium ion battery (2,600 mA hour capacity) or 3 AA batteries
- Time to charge phone:
- USB port charges handheld electronics (cord included)
- Power meter displays for both alkalines and internal rechargeable battery
- Strobe mode and unique dimming function for adjustable brightness
- Collapsible, double-hook hang loop and redesigned folding legs for multiple lighting options
- Lumens : 250
- Weight With Batteries : 344 g (12.1 oz)
- Max Burn Time : 24 H
- IPX Rating : 4
- Batteries : 3 AA (not included)
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review