(0) Write a review
The SolarHome 620 brings modern lighting, energy, and entertainment to transform any structure into an off-grid home. The easy-to-install solar panel captures daily sun to charge up a central control box which powers 3 hanging lights, USB charge-out, and an MP3/FM radio system. BioLite's first-crossover product, the SolarHome 620 is currently in use in over 40,000 homes across western Kenya. Perfect for vans, sheds, or the next power outage, the system comes packed in a kit the size of a shoebox.
- 6W solar panel connects to 20 Wh Control Box
- 3 overhead lights, one with motion sensor
- Wall-mounted switches control hanging lights
- Control Box plays radio/MP3 & provides charge out
- 18ft daisy-chainable cables for multi-room lighting
- Solar Panel: 6 watt panel provides power to your system
- Wall Mounted Control Box: Monitor your power, charge devices and play music
- Hanging Light x2: Use wall mounted switch to adjust to 3 levels of brightness
- Motion Sensor Light: Security mode saves power and can alert you of passersby
The wall mounted Control Box gives you full control of your setup
- Backlit LED Screen
- Listen to the Radio
- Monitor Sun Intake
- Play Your Own MP3s
- Bonus: Serves As A 4th Light
620 = 6 Watts, 20 Watt Hours
SolarHome's name comes from the 6-watt solar panel and 20 watt hour battery inside the control box that keeps the whole system running. An Integrated LED display provides real-time feedback on your sun strength and power available.
400 Lumens Across 4 Lights
3 daisy-chaining lights offer multi-area lighting and integrated control box illumination serves as wall light. Each light comes with its own light switch for total control.
Motion Sensor Capability
3rd hanging light comes with a "seeing eye" design that can activate from nearby motion for added security or a boost of light for a temporary pathway
SolarHome 620 is currently in over 40,000 homes across Western Kenya in use every day.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.