Skyline UL Chair
(0) Write a review
- related products
With a weight of just over 1lb., there's no reason you shouldn't have a comfy, four-legged chair to kick back and relax in. The Skyline UL Chair packs small, assembles quickly, and gives you the comfort you need to enjoy the backcountry spot you worked so hard to get to.
Dependable and durable hub-less design.
We use dependable and durable materials, a patented hub-less design so trim that when we say 'packable' sizes we mean it. Our chairs are designed to fit the whole family with seats so comfy you might want to grab two drinks before you sit down. We'd like to think our designs are everything you need in a camp chair and nothing more.
Specs & Sizing
- Seat Height: 15"/38cm
- Seat Width: 21"/53cm
- Capacity: 275lb
- Packed Size: 3.5x17"/9x43cm
- Ultralight compact backpacking chair
- Fully shock-corded architecture for simple set up and break down
- Color-coded frame for easy set up
- Patented hub-less frame construction for smaller pack size
- Enhanced comfort through pre-bent poles that create a wider, more stable seat
- Stuff sack included
Construction + Materials
- Ultralight nylon 70d Robic™ with nylon 66 rip-stop for extra tear strength
- High-tenacity Robic™ yarn that is lightweight and 25% - 30% stronger a regular yarn in the same denier
- Waterproof UTS coating gives fabric a soft feel and enhances tear strength
- Ultralight aircraft aluminum pole system
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review