Bertucci Field Watches
A-2T Original Classic Lithium Watch
$120.00 to $160.00
(0) Write a review
Ten years & titanium...
The A-2T Original Classics™ LITHIUM features an amazing 10 year battery life. The precision and reliable all-metal quartz movement with date is designed to use a lithium cell battery which powers the watch continuously for 10 years. This reduces costs need for frequent battery changing.
• Equipped with our legendary U.S. Patented solid titanium Unibody™ case for extreme durability and comfort
• Durable screw down crown & case back
• Hardened mineral glass crystal
• All-metal Japan made quartz movement
• Active Comfort™ ergonomic 4 o’clock crown does not impinge wrist movement
• Swiss super luminous hands & markers
• 12/24 hour markings w/ date dial
• Integrated unbreakable titanium band retention lug bars
• 200 M water resistance
• Long lasting U.S. Patented B-TYPE Heavy-Duty Zulu nylon webbing band
• Made in the USA B-TYPE Montanaro™ premium Horween® leather band
• One size fits all
• 10 year lithium battery life
B-TYPE Heavy-Duty DX3® Zulu Nylon Webbing Band offers long lasting durability and comfort unmatched in the marketplace. Featuring military spec. nylon webbing, heavy-duty stitching, and solid stainless steel buckle and dual loop keepers. The Active Comfort™ one piece design is equipped with the Fold and Tuck™ excess band retention feature and wide adjustment range to ensure a perfect fit for all wrist sizes.
B-TYPE Montanaro™ Leather Band offers long lasting rugged refinement, active comfort, and ergonomics. It features high performance water resistant top grain leather from the finest tanneries in the USA, durable box and edge stitching, a fully lined construction, and a stainless steel roller buckle and keeper loop. The Montanaro™ leather band is simply unmatched in the marketplace as it offers light weight, durability, and comfort. Made in the USA.
Made in the USA using high performance world famous Horween® leather of Chicago. The old world craftsmanship hand rubbed finish will patina and improve with age. The combination tanned, hot stuffed top grain leather offers superior comfort, beauty and long lasting durability.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.