Explorer Plus Performance Canoe Paddle
(0) Write a review
The Bending Branches Explorer Plus Performance Canoe Paddle is a long-time favorite for both wilderness tripping and flat water paddling.
The Explorer Plus canoe paddle is made for durability. This paddle has a large, beefy blade (126 sq. in.) made of seven laminates of basswood and roasted basswood, and edged with Bending Branches’ Rockgard® protection plus a 4 oz. wrap of fiberglass for power and protection.
The Explorer Plus has a versatile free-style grip and a strong, basswood shaft. This paddle is all business, yet very pleasing to the eye.
The Explorer Plus is a straight paddle and is available in lengths of 52 inches to 60 inches (in 2-inch increments). It is hand-crafted in Osceola, Wisconsin.
Bending Branches Explorer Plus Performance Canoe Paddle Details
- Blade Size: 8.1 x 19 in
- Blade Surface Area: Surface Area: 126 sq. in
- Blade Materials: Basswood, Roasted Basswood
- Blade Protection: Full Rockgard®, 4 oz. Fiberglass
- Shaft Shape: Straight
- Shaft Material: 18 Laminate Basswood
- Shaft Lengths: 52", 54", 56", 58", 60"
- Grip: Freestyle Palm Grip
- Weight: Appox. 23 oz.
- Due to the varied density of wood, all canoe paddles could have a +/– 10% variance in weight. Paddle weight is based on 54 inch measurements for straight shafts.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review