Explorer Plus Performance Canoe Paddle
(0) Write a review
- related products
The Bending Branches Explorer Plus Performance Canoe Paddle is a long-time favorite for both wilderness tripping and flat water paddling.
The Explorer Plus canoe paddle is made for durability. This paddle has a large, beefy blade (126 sq. in.) made of seven laminates of basswood and roasted basswood, and edged with Bending Branches’ Rockgard® protection plus a 4 oz. wrap of fiberglass for power and protection.
The Explorer Plus has a versatile free-style grip and a strong, basswood shaft. This paddle is all business, yet very pleasing to the eye.
The Explorer Plus is a straight paddle and is available in lengths of 52 inches to 60 inches (in 2-inch increments). It is hand-crafted in Osceola, Wisconsin.
Bending Branches Explorer Plus Performance Canoe Paddle Details
- Blade Size: 8.1 x 19 in
- Blade Surface Area: Surface Area: 126 sq. in
- Blade Materials: Basswood, Roasted Basswood
- Blade Protection: Full Rockgard®, 4 oz. Fiberglass
- Shaft Shape: Straight
- Shaft Material: 18 Laminate Basswood
- Shaft Lengths: 52", 54", 56", 58", 60"
- Grip: Freestyle Palm Grip
- Weight: Appox. 23 oz.
- Due to the varied density of wood, all canoe paddles could have a +/– 10% variance in weight. Paddle weight is based on 54 inch measurements for straight shafts.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review