Mini Field Sharpener
(0) Write a review
- related products
Benchmade Mini Field Sharpener
Here is a sharpener by Redi-Edge that is small enough to sit unnoticed on a keychain, or tethered around your neck. It has a 60-degree inclusive angle (often referred to as a 30 degree angle) that will easily touch up the edge of your blade anywhere, anytime without removing unnecessary blade material.
SAFE SHARPENING INSTRUCTIONS
- Place the sharpener flat side down on a table or countertop. Work near the surface edge to avoid marking it.
- Be sure the sharpening blades face you, as shown in the illustration.
- Grip the Open Road Sharpener by the thumb indent.
- With the other hand, set the knife edge between the sharpeners and draw it backwards, working the blade from rear to tip. Only light-to-moderate pressure is required (see illustration).
- Take care to hold knife blade perpendicular or straight to the sharpener.
- Repeat until the blade is sharp.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review