Mini Field Sharpener
(0) Write a review
- related products
Benchmade Mini Field Sharpener
Here is a sharpener by Redi-Edge that is small enough to sit unnoticed on a keychain, or tethered around your neck. It has a 60-degree inclusive angle (often referred to as a 30 degree angle) that will easily touch up the edge of your blade anywhere, anytime without removing unnecessary blade material.
SAFE SHARPENING INSTRUCTIONS
- Place the sharpener flat side down on a table or countertop. Work near the surface edge to avoid marking it.
- Be sure the sharpening blades face you, as shown in the illustration.
- Grip the Open Road Sharpener by the thumb indent.
- With the other hand, set the knife edge between the sharpeners and draw it backwards, working the blade from rear to tip. Only light-to-moderate pressure is required (see illustration).
- Take care to hold knife blade perpendicular or straight to the sharpener.
- Repeat until the blade is sharp.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review