Rebar DuraCanvas Insulated Jacket
(0) Write a review
- related products
Lighter, faster, stronger gear engineered to work as hard as you do. Cut from our tough-as-nails, flexible stretch canvas, this hardworking jacket features an insulated lining to keep you warm and expert seam construction to keep you moving comfortably. A special finish keeps wind and water out, and resists abrasions and stains. A premium sherpa-lined hood tops it all off with extra comfort. Premium look and feel with expert attention to details throughout.
- Greater Arm Mobility seam construction
- ToughMax™ flexible stretch canvas provides the ultimate in comfort and 2X more durability
- DuraStretch™ fabric for durable flex
- Water repellent and wind resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Stain-release technology for easy washing
- Triple needle stitched for added durability
- 9 oz ToughMax™ stretch canvas with water-repellent finish
- Stretch nylon lining with 180g insulation
- Stretch sherpa-lined hood
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Zippered hand and chest pockets plus interior chest pocket
- 68% cotton, 30% polyester, 2% spandex
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review