Archer Daniels Midland
StaySTRONG 33 Ration Balancer - 50 lb
(0) Write a review
- related products
ADM StaySTRONG 33 Ration Balancer
StaySTRONG 33 Ration Balancer is a high-quality, pelleted, protein-vitamin-mineral product designed for use in situations where additional protein is needed, especially in rations for growing horses and gestating and lactating broodmares.
- Contains GROSTRONG Minerals
- Zinpro®* 4-Plex®* C (complex zinc, manganese, copper, & cobalt)
- Formulated specifically for horses
- 100+ years of livestock nutrition research and manufacturing experience
- Optimum amounts of protein, vitamins, and minerals
- Provides 33% high-quality protein
- Provides vegetable oil Provides direct fed microbials
- Provides Prosponse® yeast
- Ensures horses receive 28 major minerals, trace minerals, vitamins, and electrolytes (including salt) in the correct amounts and ratios needed for maintenance, growth, reproduction, and performance.
- Complex mineral sources are more readily available compared with inorganic sources, which could be crucial to stressed horses and may also provide health benefits such as immunity, skeletal growth, and hoof integrity.
- Horse nutrient requirements can be specifically addressed, which allows product to be designed to provide the amounts of protein, vitamins, and minerals needed specifically by horses.
- Assures horse owners of commitment to ensuring high-quality products that perform.
- Enables horse to reach their genetic potential by providing key amounts of protein, vitamins, and minerals lacking in feedstuffs.
- Ensures essential amino acid needs are met for maintenance, growth, reproduction, and performance.
- Supplies energy; also contributes to hair coat shine and “bloom.”
- Enables more efficient metabolism of nutrients from the fore-gut, resulting in better nutrient utilization of the entire ration.
- Studies have shown yeast enhances feed palatability, digestibility, and hind-gut fermentation.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review