Archer Daniels Midland
Moorglo Equine Supplement - 40 lb
(0) Write a review
- related products
ADM MOORGLO Equine Supplement
MOORGLO is a limited starch supplement in extruded pellet form. It is enhanced with CitriStim®, Prosponse® yeast, and natural-source vitamin E. MOORGLO does not contain comprehensive horse minerals; therefore, it should be fed with a GROSTRONG Minerals product.
- Contains stabilized rice bran, Omega Flax, and soy oil
- Combination of fat and fiber creates this unique limited starch formula
- Provides CitriStim Provides Prosponse yeast Provides natural-source vitamin E
- Extruded pellet form Highly palatable
- Highly digestible forms of energy and more energy per pound compared to grain. Provides a rich source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids.
- Helps lower the “grain-high&rdqu
- o; disposition associated with feeding large amounts of grain.
- May help lower the risk of digestive disorders, such as tying-up, founder, colic, associ- ated with feeding large amounts of grain.
- The use of dietary fat lowers the thermal load in working horses, resulting in better stamina and endurance.
- Adds body condition to thin horses. Contributes to hair coat shine and “bloom.”
- Creates a supplement which is ideal for horses prone to digestive disorders, laminitis (founder), and other sensitivities to starch and sugar (insulin resistance, tying-up, etc.).
- An ADM proprietary feed ingredient, which is a source of yeast mannans and beta glucans that may favorably impact the gut microbial population.
- Studies have shown yeast enhances feed palatability, digestibility, and hindgut fermentation.
- Protects body tissues from oxidative damage. The need for vitamin E is vital to immune system functioning and may be especially important for working horses as they are more prone to exercise-induced muscle damage. Research shows natural- source vitamin E is more bio-available compared with synthetic vitamin E.
- Better nutrient digestibility and absorption; easy-to-feed and reduces feed waste. High-quality ingredients and flavor enhancement encourages feed consumption.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review