Archer Daniels Midland
Moorglo Equine Supplement - 40 lb
(0) Write a review
ADM MOORGLO Equine Supplement
MOORGLO is a limited starch supplement in extruded pellet form. It is enhanced with CitriStim®, Prosponse® yeast, and natural-source vitamin E. MOORGLO does not contain comprehensive horse minerals; therefore, it should be fed with a GROSTRONG Minerals product.
- Contains stabilized rice bran, Omega Flax, and soy oil
- Combination of fat and fiber creates this unique limited starch formula
- Provides CitriStim Provides Prosponse yeast Provides natural-source vitamin E
- Extruded pellet form Highly palatable
- Highly digestible forms of energy and more energy per pound compared to grain. Provides a rich source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids.
- Helps lower the “grain-high&rdqu
- o; disposition associated with feeding large amounts of grain.
- May help lower the risk of digestive disorders, such as tying-up, founder, colic, associ- ated with feeding large amounts of grain.
- The use of dietary fat lowers the thermal load in working horses, resulting in better stamina and endurance.
- Adds body condition to thin horses. Contributes to hair coat shine and “bloom.”
- Creates a supplement which is ideal for horses prone to digestive disorders, laminitis (founder), and other sensitivities to starch and sugar (insulin resistance, tying-up, etc.).
- An ADM proprietary feed ingredient, which is a source of yeast mannans and beta glucans that may favorably impact the gut microbial population.
- Studies have shown yeast enhances feed palatability, digestibility, and hindgut fermentation.
- Protects body tissues from oxidative damage. The need for vitamin E is vital to immune system functioning and may be especially important for working horses as they are more prone to exercise-induced muscle damage. Research shows natural- source vitamin E is more bio-available compared with synthetic vitamin E.
- Better nutrient digestibility and absorption; easy-to-feed and reduces feed waste. High-quality ingredients and flavor enhancement encourages feed consumption.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review