Women's Yerba Coat
$299.00 $209.30 30% off
(0) Write a review
- related products
Shorter length tailored down coat for cold city days.
A shorter down coat for mildly cold urban days, the Yerba combines technical performance with unique style. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down provides warm, lightweight insulation, and the shorter hip length allows for easy movement and layering. The distinctive quilting creates clean, tailored lines, and the water-repellent Teprine™ shell has a sleek, subtle sheen. A tall collar seals in warmth, and the lined hand pockets have hidden zippers that maintain the Yerba’s clean lines.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly compressible
- Soft 750 fill European grey goose down insulation
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Women's specific design and fit
- Refined quilted line work gives flattering silhouette
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Articulated sleeves
- Tall collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Lined hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European grey goose down (150 g-M)
- Teprine™ 100% nylon 6,6/1.2oz/yd², 42gm² . This strong, lightweight 20D ripstop taffeta features a high density down proof construction and nylon 6,6 for tear resistance.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.
|Breathable Material||Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.|
|Down Insulation||Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.|
|Lifestyle||Technical outdoor functionality, comfort and durability brought to everyday designs.|
|Insulated||Thermally insulated products that provide efficient warmth and protection from the elements.|
Arc’teryx Women's Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review