Men's Adahy Hoody
$149.00 $104.30 30% off
(0) Write a review
- related products
Versatile stretch fleece hoody performs as a midlayer or standalone.
On its own or as part of layering system, the Adahy Hoody provides insulation for spring and summer backpacking and trekking. The lightweight, soft Torrent™ fleece’s stretch improves ergonomic freedom and helps hold the trim fit close to the body for maximum fabric efficiency and layering comfort. A snug fitting hood adds warmth. Minimalist by design, it is light, easily packed, and integrates with other Arc’teryx Traverse products to create an efficient clothing system for backcountry travel.
- Air permeable
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Snug fitting hood for warmth and comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not wring.
|Breathable Material||Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.|
|Hiking and Trekking||For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.|
Arc’teryx Men's Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review